Job Title: Senior Full Stack .Net Developer (temp)
Job ID: 20190901
Contract Type: 3 months CDD with a possibility of extension
LeMAK-Soft is a team of young highly skilled and experienced software engineers. We develop software that impact millions of people, using latest technologies, industry standards, and agile processes. We are specialized in developing highly available and scalable software for the cloud using microservices and containers. We have teams in different parts of the world, including the United States, Cameroon and Nigeria.
We are seeking a talented Senior Full Stack .Net Developer to design, develop, test, maintain, and support complex applications that are secure, scalable, and robust. The Senior Full Stack .Net Developer will lead and participate in the creation of enterprise/Customer solutions. This position is reserved for staff that has tenure and is a specialist/expert in their area. Takes a broad perspective to identify solutions and is able to work independently with little guidance.
• Develop and maintain new and existing technology systems.
• Develop appropriate requirements, scope, and estimates.
• Build strong internal and external partnerships.
• Actively supports the company’s strategic future, culture and leadership practices.
• Proactively pursues development opportunities and show expected progress on learning plan.
• Create and maintain complex applications for the benefit of internal and external customers. Provide oversight to project team members on development best practices. Assist with coding questions as needed.
• Lead the development of technical application design documents on complex projects.
• Provide unit testing of all coding changes with the goal of providing a stable production environment. Provide oversight and final testing of code from other project team members.
• Builds and maintains applications in such a way that exceeds regulatory requirements. Security is a critical design requirement and data, systems, and applications must be protected at all points of the development lifecycle.
• Actively supports our LeMAK-Soft culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
• Seeking a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer with Coding Standards (OAuth2, OpenID, Swagger, RAML, …), Cloud experience (Azure), CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment)
• Advanced database design and development.
• Expert technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation. Good to excellent understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
• Expert understanding of concepts of project planning and project management techniques to assist in small projects and/or group initiatives.
• Expert modern graphical user interface and development methodologies.
• Advanced analytical, design and problem-solving skills at multi-product/multi-environment level to troubleshoot system defects and mitigate the issues they cause.
• Expert skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation. Understanding and awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express and document complex technical concepts in business terms. Person must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with technical staff, non-technical staff, end-users for requirements gathering, testing, training, and outcome validation. Good English and French skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent team-oriented interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional project team environment.
• Any additional programming language knowledge a plus. Especially Android (Java + XML) and WordPress
How to Apply:
All the candidates will be given a technical test. The technical test will be live on our test platform with screen sharing. To access the test platform, you will need a LeMAK-Soft account. If you do not have a LeMAK-Soft account, you can create one at this link: http://sl1.me/b
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Id as the email title. In the body of the email you should specify your LeMAK-Soft User name and your availability for the technical test.